About Me

My photo
Hello! This is a blog documenting works in progress produced by me in DSDN 144. As the blog title explains it all, I'm a photography newbie. Always had strong interests in photography and loves looking at amazing photographs that captures the 'moment'. Looking forward to explore in the world of lights and shadows and learn more skills on taking the 'wow amaazing!' photo :)

Thursday, 30 September 2010

Project 3 Object: ideas for final images

After talking with tutor on thursday's tutorial. I have decided to refine the final image with ideas of turning each of the 3 objects into 'world wonders'___Food wonders(?)

1) Turning fruitbix bites into stonehedge and exploding volcanoe with lava
I will manipulate the lighting and colours to achieve these images

2) Turning sugar cubes into glaciers and the watercube (beijing olympic)
I think that when the sugar cubes are illuminated by lights from the inside, the effect is really appealing.

3) Turning chocolate pretzels into a tiki character and a mysterious/scary face(mask)

I will do the another batch of photos in the weekend to produce these images before the final handin on tuesday 13th Oct.

No comments:

Post a Comment