About Me

My photo
Hello! This is a blog documenting works in progress produced by me in DSDN 144. As the blog title explains it all, I'm a photography newbie. Always had strong interests in photography and loves looking at amazing photographs that captures the 'moment'. Looking forward to explore in the world of lights and shadows and learn more skills on taking the 'wow amaazing!' photo :)

Monday, 6 September 2010

Project 2 People: 2nd photoshoot, Edited images

Here are the best images from 2nd photoshoot. Before taking photos at this group of people, I approached them and asked for permission before taking photos as I have been told that you have to ask for their permission before taking photos or problems could occure later. I have noticed that the difference in people's attitude and behaviour changed quite noticeablily, with comparison to the first photoshoot, I didn't ask for their permission and the players didn't really care or noticed me taking photos, the images turned out to be better. Whereas in the 2nd photoshoot, even though the players didn't look directly at the camera, I could still notice them being conscious in what they do and maybe because they are young people too, they try to look cool and good for the camera.





However, this series focus more on the interaction between players. and I try to capture each players movement to show their individual techniques/tactics.
























Reflecting back on this photoshoot
-Need to do some photo editing to adjust the colours and contrast of these images and hopefully get it in the same quality as the initial photoshoot. Because the final images should be read in a series.
-In the 1st photoshoot, I wanted to explore on the shadows cast by the players on the ground which shows their movement and actions. I will go back and take another lot of photos more focused on this subject.
-Also it will be interesting to have close up shots of player's facial expressions. Which will show their emotions and possibly their relationship and interaction with other players. This could be quite intereing.



No comments:

Post a Comment