About Me

My photo
Hello! This is a blog documenting works in progress produced by me in DSDN 144. As the blog title explains it all, I'm a photography newbie. Always had strong interests in photography and loves looking at amazing photographs that captures the 'moment'. Looking forward to explore in the world of lights and shadows and learn more skills on taking the 'wow amaazing!' photo :)

Saturday, 25 September 2010

Project 3 Object: Inspiration Ideas + decision on objects

I have researched on the internet on creative photography and Macro mystery themed photography. Here are the images that I found successful and I could learn from them.



Sticky notes - Repetitive patterning to create an image.


Holes in a grater - Closes up on an image so it appears differently than in it's typical form.



Onion - Extreme close ups to make an image appear different from it's form, some beautiful textures and images could derive from that. Like this onion, appears to be a very beautiful form kind of like a dress or something nice and graceful like that.


In side of a hard drive - Almost like a city scape inside that plastic cover. I'd alway wondered whta the inside of the incredible machine looks like.



Eye? - This was a very cool but scary photo at the same time of an eye. When I first looked at this image I though it was a key hole.



Human eye - I find this image quite nice, the focus is on the eye and the clock face on it.
The 10 objects that I want to explore:
1. Scarf
2. Match sticks
3. Pins with coloured heads
4. Grapes/ fruits
5. Beans
6. Glasses
7. Pearl necklace
8. fruitbix bites
9. sugar cubes
10. Chocolate pretzels
Next step will be to pick a few of the above item and begin shooting!





No comments:

Post a Comment