About Me

My photo
Hello! This is a blog documenting works in progress produced by me in DSDN 144. As the blog title explains it all, I'm a photography newbie. Always had strong interests in photography and loves looking at amazing photographs that captures the 'moment'. Looking forward to explore in the world of lights and shadows and learn more skills on taking the 'wow amaazing!' photo :)

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Project 3 Object: Precedants

After the introduction lecture on Project 3, I went on the internet to research on some creative photography that has been done by other people to get inspirations.



This is my favourite image. The objects are two bottle caps together which makes them look like a mouth with teeth.



Colourful pins. Kind of reminds me of a parade of guns.


This page of objects was taken my Levi Brown, a well-known photographer. I particularly like the explosions of the beams or rices particles that was throw into the air.

This image was the most humourous one out of all of the above. An apple was created by two halves of different colour.





No comments:

Post a Comment