About Me

My photo
Hello! This is a blog documenting works in progress produced by me in DSDN 144. As the blog title explains it all, I'm a photography newbie. Always had strong interests in photography and loves looking at amazing photographs that captures the 'moment'. Looking forward to explore in the world of lights and shadows and learn more skills on taking the 'wow amaazing!' photo :)

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Project 3 Object: 3rd photoshoot_part 1

With the previous 2 photoshoots, I'm still a bit unsure as to what I want to photography. But this time I had better ideas in how I'd photography my objects and a compact camera that will give me better results.

The objects I had with me was all FOOD. I decided it was suitable to use food because they are readily accessible that I could get hold of anytime, and there are so many varietys and shapes that I could chose from.




Today I went into the studio with
-fruitybix bits, which shaped like bricks

-Chocolate pretzels



I also experiement with different colour lighting, which was quite funny to play with and it completely transforms the mood of the image.

CONTACT SHEETS









No comments:

Post a Comment