About Me

My photo
Hello! This is a blog documenting works in progress produced by me in DSDN 144. As the blog title explains it all, I'm a photography newbie. Always had strong interests in photography and loves looking at amazing photographs that captures the 'moment'. Looking forward to explore in the world of lights and shadows and learn more skills on taking the 'wow amaazing!' photo :)

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Project 3 Object: 3rd photoshoot_part 2

Edited photos of the 3rd photoshoot:

Fruitbix-scape
Here I used the fruitbix bites to stack up to create a cityscape.
1)The lighting at the back was created by a phone touch.. That creates the city streets with car lights at the back.
2)


3) This image I wanted to create the horror feel to it with the red lighting and the reflection made this image interesting. Almost like rock mountains reflection on a red river.



4) Fruitbix-cave- the white balance was a bit off in this image, but it still portrayed the idea of the fruitbix pieces creating a cave, the flaky texture of the fruitbix imitates the cave like rock textures.













Revenge of the Pretzel :)
This two image was taken on a light table with the red sheet on top, and no other external lighting. This created the mysterious shape with no define texture, which added the element of mysterious-ness.

1) Pretzels that looks like a face




2) Odd one out.





The following two images are taken with a spotlight. Here I am trying to create the feeling that the pretzels are like aerobics figure standing up.



I could improve this image by using lighting to cast shadows that makes them look like they are standing up/staggering up like aerobics in a circus.
I think the fruitbix-scape was quite successful and I could continuing exploring that object.
The pretzel was good too, but I have to decided what I want to create with it.
The most important thing is I need to decide what is the overall theme with 3 objects, do they need to have a narrative that relate to one another? Or do I want each of them to represent different things but at the end is about the same topic, like revenge of the FOOD. I will need to think hard about this and decided within the next few days.
Also, I still need to carry out my experiement that I wanted to do transforming the heads of match sticks into raspberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment