About Me

My photo
Hello! This is a blog documenting works in progress produced by me in DSDN 144. As the blog title explains it all, I'm a photography newbie. Always had strong interests in photography and loves looking at amazing photographs that captures the 'moment'. Looking forward to explore in the world of lights and shadows and learn more skills on taking the 'wow amaazing!' photo :)

Saturday, 2 October 2010

Project 3 Object: 4th photoshoot_contact sheets

Contact sheets from 4th photoshoot. With ideas in mind, I went and carried out another batch of photos. There were some images that are very successful and would be final image material. The next step that I have to do is to edit through the photos and pick out the best images, remembering that the submission requirement is 2 images of each object.



















No comments:

Post a Comment