About Me

My photo
Hello! This is a blog documenting works in progress produced by me in DSDN 144. As the blog title explains it all, I'm a photography newbie. Always had strong interests in photography and loves looking at amazing photographs that captures the 'moment'. Looking forward to explore in the world of lights and shadows and learn more skills on taking the 'wow amaazing!' photo :)

Monday, 4 October 2010

Project 3 Object: 5th photoshoot_contact sheets

After looking at the 4th photoshoot, I wanted to used the remaining time to do another photoshoot to get better images for the stonehenge and another image for th sugarbube.

I remember talking to Matt (tutor) from last tutorial that we should show images of our photoshoot setup to demonstrate the different lightings that we are experimenting.
In all of my photoshoots I have experiement with
-spotlight
-floodlight
-light table
-different colour lighting




Contact sheets from 5th photoshoot










No comments:

Post a Comment