About Me

My photo
Hello! This is a blog documenting works in progress produced by me in DSDN 144. As the blog title explains it all, I'm a photography newbie. Always had strong interests in photography and loves looking at amazing photographs that captures the 'moment'. Looking forward to explore in the world of lights and shadows and learn more skills on taking the 'wow amaazing!' photo :)

Sunday, 3 October 2010

Project 3 Object: 4th photoshoot_edited photos

Here are the edited images from 4th photoshoot, these image I think are quite successful and have the potential to be final images.


For object 1, fruitbix bites there are a few photos which I liked, But still need to decide which 2 images are the strongest to use.

Object 1_image 1_volcano lava: I think this image is good, the red reflection adds to the flaming lava idea.



Object 1_image 2_shadows: This image was interesting as initially it was staged for stonehedge shots, the shadows created by the shapes looks like people's shadows.



Object 1_image 3_stonehedge: I think this image has the strongest idea but the way I have framed and photographed is the best. I should redo this one from a lower angle shot.




For the 2nd object-Sugarcubes, I could not decide which image was better to put in as the final image. It is out of the illuminated wall or the watercube. Even though the they are both good images, I think the watercube image is better to have in the series because it runs with the idea of 'Food Wonders'.


Object 2_Sugarcubes_Illuminated wall on water


.
Object 2_sugarcubes_Watercube





For object 3. Chocolate pretzels, I think the 2 images below are the best from the photoshoots and carries well the idea that I wanted to achieve. In both images it was based on the idea of faces and you could not tell it was chocolate prezels.. right?



Object 3_image 3_Selection



Object 3_Image 2_Tiki

No comments:

Post a Comment